Digital versions of leaflets available at Parents' Evening
Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th February 2020
To give parents maximum flexibility, we now have an on-line booking facility for all classes from Reception to Year 6.
Troubleshooting Tips - Read before Booking!
- The child’s date of birth has to be entered in exactly the right format e.g using four digits for the year of birth - 12/09/2009.
- Where it says ‘child’s register class’, you need to put in the code from this letter, such as 4 – Coch, with the spaces/dash and not the teacher’s name.
- The email address you enter is only to get a confirmation of your appointment. If the system is saying it does not recognise you, it will not be the email address that is the problem as the system does not hold your email address; try the tips above.
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to the second evening if a suitable time is not available on the first evening.
- Names for children and class codes are case sensitive.
If you are unable to book at home, please call into the office and a member of staff will help you.
Parent consultations are an opportunity for your child’s teacher to provide you with a range of information from which you should be able to form a picture of how well they are doing in school. Due to the relatively short period allocated for each interview (10 minutes) your child’s teacher will follow a set agenda to ensure that as full a picture as possible is provided.